Pazera Free Video to Flash Converter is an absolutely free application that converts the most popular audio & video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MP3, WAV, WMA and other) into Flash Video format (FLV, SWF). Video files created by this program can be posted on video services such as YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, Dailymotion and other. The program has a set of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to Flash Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button. If video quality is poor, then increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
* Supported video formats: AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT, OGM, AMV.
* Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPC, AC3, FLAC, APE, SHN, WV, AMR, MPA, M4A, MP2.
* 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
* Possibility to convert audio/video files to Flash Video format using the image or text as a background instead of video stream.
* Many predefined profiles. The users can create custom profiles.
* Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2008-10-11
New version of the FFmpeg encoder, olume control, list of profiles, possibility to convert audio files to FLV/SWF format using the image or text as a background instead of video stream, upport for more video formats, support for the latest version of LAME encoder - 3.98.2, bug fixes...